Thursday, May 24, 2012
Gotta love the weirdos of Vegas
Can I say how huge I am? Every time I go out people stare and there is always once person who asks how far along I am and when I answer 8 months it never fails the next thing out of their mouth is 'wow really? You look like your about to pop any day'. I can't keep track of how many people in the past week who have told me that I look like I am about to pop. My only solace is telling them I am having twins and they all get this look on their face of 'oh thats why your so big'. haha Today I had the most interesting conversation with a person in line at Walgreens. I was waiting in line to check out and this person said to me "you must be having a boy" this person kinda gave me the creeps so I politely answered nope, girl. Then he asked how far along I was and I told him 8 months and he told me I looked like I was about to pop any day so I told him I was having twins and he then told me I looked good for having twins (nice compliment I thought so it made up for the whole popping comment). Side note. Let me describe this person to you. I thought it was a he because he had beard scruff, wide shoulders, body type of a petite man, low voice, basketball shorts and a t shirt. (You'd assume it was a boy too, right?) Well after he told me I looked good for 8 months with twins 'he' went on to tell me how big he got when he was pregnant. (SERIOUSLY!? This dude was dead serious, no joking) he told me he had 3 boys and it took him forever to get back into shape after his pregnancies. (YES, HIS pregnancies! Still dead serious) Well, the lady in fron of me overheard I was having twin girls so she piped in to tell me she had 2 year old twin girls. The 'guy' behind me said he was nervous to be around us because he didn't want to have twins. You gotta love Vegas. When I told Andrew this story he told me he thought the guy was just messing with me. I realize sometimes I am gullible, but this dude was serious. Either he was a he/she or he wasn't all there in the head, but either way he was dead serious about his pregnancies. haha it gave me a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment